Stampin’ Up! recently released the newest kit in the Kits Collection, Christmas Whimsy.
Santa’s elves might be hard at work in the North Pole but with this all-inclusive kit, the hard work is done for you! All pieces are printed, die cut, and ready for you to craft. The simple steps of this kit are perfect for beginner crafters and kids, too! Grab a kit or two and gather around for a simple Christmas activity that everyone will enjoy. This kit contains everything you need to create eight elf-centric Christmas cards. It includes printed card bases, die cuts, embellishments, an exclusive stamp set, a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot, and more!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—4 each of 2 designs.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, gold foil die cuts, gold twine, and coordinating envelopes with gold foil accents.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Real Red, So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Watch the unboxing video below to see how quick and easy it is to put the cards together using the full color instructions included with the kit.
Kits in the Kit Collection are only available while supplies last, Click here to order yours.